domingo, dezembro 17, 2006

Outra lição - Another lesson

Não é o meu, mas ilustra bem o post - It's not my car, but can ilustrate this postLá se vai o meu carro... Sofri um acidente com ele ontem à noite. Não foi muito sério, mas como as peças dele são caras, disseram que talvez dê PT. Tava com pressa por causa da formatura, e tive muita sorte ao me aproximar de uma rotatória, porque o poste em cima dela estava com a luz queimada. Quando eu consegui ver a rotatória, não deu tempo de frear e passei por cima. Aí estourou os 4 pneus e detonou as 4 rodas e o eixo dianteiro. Mas ainda bem que não aconteceu nada comigo, e que o carro tava no seguro. Aprendi minha lição também, não adianta correr mesmo quando a gente tá com pressa... =(

==========================

No car anymore... I had an accident last night. It wasn't that bad, but as its parts are very expensive, I was told it would be a "total lost", as we call here in Brazil (it's when the price to fix it doesn't worth, so we have to buy a new car). I was in a hurry because of the graduation party, and when I was getting close to a rotary, I was very "lucky" because the lights over it were not working. When I could see it, it was too late, and I coudn't brake in time, so I crossed over it. Then my 4 tires blew up, the 4 wheels and the front axis were damaged. Fortunately nothing happened to me, and my car had insurance. I learned my lesson too, it's not worthed to run faster even if we are in a hurry... =(

Um comentário:

João Paulo disse...

Meia-Roda?

Brincadeira. :)